At Haultrax, we are committed to protecting the Personal Information we collect and complying with our obligations under the Australian Privacy Principles.
In this policy, we will highlight how we collect, use, hold and process your Personal Information.
What information does this website collect?
We will primarily collect personal information from you either directly (such as when you subscribe to a newsletter or request information from us, including through the Contact us form available on our website) or indirectly from your interactions with the Haultrax website and apps. In some cases, we may also collect personal information about you from third parties.
What does this website use your information for?
We process personal information to conduct our business – this includes managing our contractual relationships, recruitment, monitoring access to our website and apps, managing safety and security risks, and complying with our legal obligations.
The purposes for which we process your personal information will depend on the type of personal information collected and the context in which it was collected.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalise your experience: your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website: we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you and your interactions with the website.
- To improve customer service: your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic newsletter.
- Recruitment & selection: we review and retain personal information provided by you within a resume, cover letter or email. We gather this information to assess your job application. We do not retain personal information of unsuccessful job applicants for longer than is necessary. Some examples of information collected could include: educational level, qualifications & licensing, work history, experience and referees.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Our website may contain links to other websites operated by third parties. We make no representations or warranties in relation to the privacy practices of any third-party website, and we are not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of any third-party website. Third party websites are responsible for informing you about their own privacy practices.
Some of our services may be integrated with external services, including social media networks. This may mean that information, for instance about your interests and activities, is tracked or pulled from other places (such as Facebook or LinkedIn). If you are signed in to one of our services which is integrated with other media tools, this information may be available to others depending on the privacy settings you have in place on other platforms.
We seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Updating personal information or opting out
If you wish to access, correct or update any personal information that we hold about you, please send a request through the Contact us form available on our website. If you do not wish to receive any future newsletter from us, you may opt out by leaving a message on our website, or through the unsubscribe link found in all direct marketing emails we send.
It is important to us that all of the information we hold about you is correct and up-to-date.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.